Transcripts may be requested by mail or FAX in written form that includes the following:
- FULL NAME as it appears on your record. Please include your maiden name, if married, or any other name used while enrolled at the College;
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER or STUDENT ID;
- LAST TERM ATTENDED;
- ADDRESS to which the transcript is to be mailed;
- Your RETURN ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER;
- Your SIGNATURE and the date of the request;
- Mail to College of the Ouachitas
Attn: Assistant Registrar
One College Circle
Malvern, AR 72104
- Fax to (501)337-9382
College of the Ouachitas participates in the Electronic Transcript program. Transcripts cannot be faxed to other colleges or employers: only mailed transcripts or transcripts given to the student in a sealed envelope for hand delivery or transcripts sent electronically are official. College of the Ouachitas produces “unofficial” transcripts for internal purposes only. The Office of the Registrar makes every effort to process transcript requests in a timely manner. There is no charge per request. Students may also view or print unofficial transcript from Self-Service.
Any student who feels a grade has been recorded in error has until the end of the following semester, excluding summer sessions, to notify the Registrar. Any exceptions to this procedure must be approved by the Vice President for Student Affairs.