Transcripts may be requested by mail or FAX in written form that includes the following:
Effective July 1, 2014, there is a $5.00 charge per transcript. Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- FULL NAME as it appears on your record. Please include your maiden name, if married, or any other name used while enrolled at the College;
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER;
- LAST TERM ATTENDED;
- ADDRESS to which the transcript is to be mailed;
- Your RETURN ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER;
- Your SIGNATURE and the date of the request;
- Mail check or money order along with the request to:
College of the Ouachitas
Attn: Assistant Registrar
One College Circle
Malvern, AR 72104
- Fax request to (501)337-9382 and contact the business office at 501-332-0237 or 501-332-0314 to pay by credit card.
College of the Ouachitas participates in the Electronic Transcript program. Transcripts cannot be faxed to other colleges or employers: only mailed transcripts or transcripts given to the student in a sealed envelope for hand delivery or transcripts sent electronically are official. College of the Ouachitas produces “unofficial” transcripts for internal purposes only. The Office of the Registrar makes every effort to process transcript requests in a timely manner. Students may also view or print unofficial transcript from Self-Service.
Any student who feels a grade has been recorded in error has until the end of the following semester, excluding summer sessions, to notify the Registrar. Any exceptions to this procedure must be approved by the Vice President for Student Affairs.