Student Printing in Computer Labs
- Every college student with a network account will receive a $15 credit towards their printing allocation per semester (Fall, Spring, Summer). Summer I, II, and III will be counted as one semester. For example, if a student was enrolled in one class during Summer I and one class during summer II, they would receive one $15 credit. Students can print up to this limit at no charge.
- Each print job will be deducted from this amount at $0.10 per black/white page and $0.40 per color page. This equates to 150 pages of black/white print per semester.
- If the $15 print limit is exceeded, students may purchase additional credits from the business office in amounts of $2, $5, $10, $15, $20 and $25. These cards will be charged to your student account and must be paid for at the business office during normal business hours.
- Classes that require printing during instruction may include additional print credits as part of its required materials in the amount of anticipated usage.
- Print credits do not accumulate across semesters and the initial $15 credit has no cash value. Additional credits purchased by the student expire at the end of the semester they were purchased in and no refunds will be given for unused credits.
- Upon logging into a computer that is connected to the print server (library, computer labs etc.) your current balance will be displayed in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
For information on how to add print credits, CLICK HERE.