Entrance and Exit Counseling

Entrance Counseling
You must complete student loan entrance counseling at this website:  https://studentloans.gov before you can receive a student loan. The college will receive an electronic notification when you have completed the entrance counseling.

Exit counseling

If you are ready to graduate or you have withdrawn, you must complete student loan exit counseling at https://studentloans.gov Your lender will be updated by the process and direct lending will have current information about how to contact you to set up the repayment process.