Students planning to enroll at College of the Ouachitas for the first time or re-entering should complete the following admission procedures:
- Complete an Application for Admission and return it to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Provide proof of two (2) measles, (1) mumps and (1) rubella immunization or an authorized waiver signed by the appropriate AHD official and return it to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Submit ACT, SAT, Accuplacer or COMPASS Placement scores to the Office of Student Affairs. If you do not have placement scores, you can take the Accuplacer assessment at College of the Ouachitas for a fee of $10.
- Submit an official high school transcript, or proof of GED.
- If college transfer, submit official transcripts from each institution attended.